Friday 3 February 2012

Anastasia

I am going to share a movie that I recently watched. It is Anastasia, the 1997 film:








You can never be too old to watch fairytales. :)
I give this movie a 4/5!

Sites you may want to check out to understand the movie better:

Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia

Anastasia (1956 film)

Anastasia (1997 film)

It is the kind of romantic fairytale where there is a beautiful young princess, Anastasia and and a poor kitchen boy, Dimitri. I am going  to stop here. The rest is for you to find out! ;)





PS: One last detail. This movie has very few ideas from what originally happened. The 'real' Anastasia got murdered by the Bolshevik Secret Police!

2 comments:

  1. Use to love that movie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool~ :)
    I absolutely love it! I love the song, 'Once upon a December'.

    ReplyDelete