Tuesday 31 January 2012

My two favourite face wash products

I am going to introduce to you my two favourite face wash products of the moment:

-St Ives Apricot Scrub
-Nu Skin Clear Action Foaming Cleanser







Nu Skin:
-Very creamy
-Gentle
-Little smell(Those who don't like strong scents will probably like this one :P)

St Ives(probably my favorite out of the 2!):
-I love exfoliating scrubs so this one is fantastic!
-100% exfoliants included: Corn kernel meal, Walnut
-Oil-free
-100% natural extracts
-Formulated without parabens and phthalates!!
-AND most IMPORTANTLY against animal testing and has NO animal ingredients!

                       

4 comments:

  1. I don't know any of these brands, sadly. But thumbs up for not being tested on animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend to try both ;)
    But for a cheaper one and to me, a more effective one, I would choose St Ives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may also want to find out if you have an allergy to the toxin.
    virginia botox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I have no allergies though, Vincente.

      Delete