Sunday 5 February 2012

Samsung Galaxy S & iPhone 4S Review

Today, I am going to review the Samsung Galaxy S I (the one I have) and the famous iPhone 4S. 





I find that these two phones are the best at the moment.

Samsung Galaxy S I 
  • The good points:

-Firstly I really have to compliment it's good camera quality! The pictures taken with the focus option are amazing. I use this phone for all my youtube videos. When you make a video on this phone, you can pause the recording and go to another filming location. A great + for Youtubers who do not like to edit/compile their videos.
-There is a nice display when you are on the home page. There are 7 pages that you can scroll with a wallpaper that you can apply. You can add a calendar display on it with all your important dates for the next day, add files with your favorite applications in it, and even add widgets of example: BBC News and Youtube. The widgets of both, show the big titles/subscription videos. One last thing I find good to add on the home page is pictures. On each of the pages you can add 4 of your favourite photos!


  • The bad points:
-It takes quite a bit of time to on.
-Sometimes applications force close.


iPhone 4 S

  • The good points:
-It has the awesome Siri application! Here is a video that just shows how amazing it is:




- It has iCloud, an application that enables you to connect your iPhone, iPad, iMac. All the pictures will be on the Apple devices you have!
-Unfortunately, I can't say more about it as I have not tried it out. I have no idea what the bad points about this phone are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment